This troop provides young men with an opportunity to embrace values that are good for society, teaches them a variety of skills including leadership, challenges their abilities, embraces diversity and has a great time in the process.
Primary Activities include:
- Participating in weekly meetings and monthly outings involving camping, touring, learning, summer camp, and high adventure experiences.
- Support SJF activities such as Blood Drives, SOS, the Spring Plant-In, the Fall Clean-Up, and other activities.
- Establish an active Venturing program that includes young women as well as young men.
- Provide quality, screened, adult leadership to the youth in the troop.
- Sharing troop fundraising with Outreach Ministry projects.
Contact Rick Drummer if your son is interested in joining.