A women’s group that fosters peace-making and non-violence within our families, communities, the nation and the global reality.
Primary Activities include:
- Attend monthly meetings on the third Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
- Discuss how we can be a peaceful presence in our homes and often violent world.
- Bring awareness of opportunities for peace and hope through publishing book reviews and other human-interest stories to our parish community.
- Attend peaceful demonstrations on topics for equality, justice and peace, such as advocating for safe gun control legislation.
- Planning annual Peace Pole Ceremony after weekend Mass.
- Encourage joining the monthly Peace Vigils at Oakland University.
- Donate yearly to groups that support women and/or children.
Contact Liz Loria if you are interested: 248-318-0012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org