Women’s group concerned with promoting peace and non-violence within our local community and extending it throughout the world.
Primary Activities include:
- Attend monthly meetings on the third Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
- Bring awareness of opportunities for peace and hope through publishing book reviews and other human-interest stories to our community.
- Support the international women’s organization, PeaceXPeace, through monthly sponsorship and correspondence with our sponsored woman.
- Sponsor projects that generate peaceful resolution through global and local non-violent measures.
- Participate in projects like Pennies for Peace.
- Attend monthly peace vigils.
Contact Liz Loria if you are interested: 248-375-1327.