Offers a caring presence and prayerful support to community members during transitional life phases and times of illness, grief, and loss.
Primary Activities include:
- Provide services and Eucharist to care centers and the homebound.
- Pray daily for the needs, cares, and concerns of the SJF faith family and also for specific requests and intentions. Send prayer intentions to email@example.com or 248-373-6457. Prayer group information
- Provide opportunities and activities for the community to come together in prayer and remembering.
- Become a visible presence in the community we serve by way of personal contact, brochures, the bulletin, cards, etc.
- Continue our formation as ministers and meet together as a peer support group.
To join or for more information: contact Jan Elbert or Laura Kennedy.