Reflections / Prayers / Ideas:
This Prayer Reflection page can help you focus your thoughts and prayers regarding the current health crisis in our world. Please use it and feel free to share with anyone who you think might appreciate some quiet time while staying indoors. – Nancy Mason Bordley
Don’t Pass this Up! Please click on this GEMS PDF link for some wonderful resources and ideas for use at home. With Holy Week and Easter quickly approaching you we can stay connected to one another in a multitude of ways. A special ’Thank You’ to Sr. Janet Schaeffler, OP, for compiling these resources for our use. Enjoy!
Updates and Cancellations:
Visit this page for updates, they will be listed here. Or view our parish calendar for cancelled events.
- The church will be open for private prayer from 9am – 4pm Monday through Friday.
- Stations of the Cross are still scheduled until further notice.
- Manna Soup Kitchen
Cancelled or postponed:
ALL Daily and Weekend Masses are cancelled until Monday, April 13, 2020
- Holy Week, Easter Vigil and Easter Day Masses are cancelled. Blessing of Food is cancelled.
- Easter Egg Hunt is cancelled.
- Eucharistic Exposition is cancelled.
- Family Faith Sharing Classes including Youth Group are cancelled until further notice.
- God for Grownups is cancelled for April 1st.
- Grief, Loss, Transition Support Group March 19 session cancelled. April 16 session will proceed as scheduled.
- Lenten Reconciliation Service, scheduled for March 31 is cancelled.
- Outreach Ministry Meeting is cancelled for April.
- Pastoral Change Listening Sessions are postponed until late April (tentative).
- Peace Vigil – TBD
- PeaceXPeace Ministry meeting is cancelled for April.
- Prayer for Spanish Speakers – Cancelled until further notice.
- Prayer Shawl for April 8 – Cancelled.
- Revitalizing the Church Series is cancelled and will be rescheduled after Easter.
- RCIA is cancelled for March 24 and April 7.
- Soup & Cinema Evening is cancelled.
- Women’s Spirituality is cancelled for April 1st.