Fr. Daniel Jones
Fr. Andrew Mabee
The purpose of the Parish Council is to listen to the Spirit always present and active in all the members of the community. To ensure that we remain faithful to our Mission and Values, to be the promoters of our Vision, and to achieve this purpose, we will pray together, listen to one another, and challenge one another. Most of all, we will remember that our service as leaders is a leadership of discernment.
Members: Frey and Jennifer Detiva, John Cloutier, Fr. Daniel Jones, Fr. Drew Mabee, Gilberto and Marianna Ortiz
To contact by email, click the Parish Council Email link.
Support / Promotion / Understanding / Relationship / Relevancy
In promoting the Beatitudes as the lens of parish life, this committee functions as a catalyst to encourage this way of everyday living in our families, communities and the world.
Please contact the front office if you are interested in joining.
Provides an oversight and advisory function for the parish by reviewing the financial activities of the parish, focusing on ensuring that our commitment of treasure is being used wisely and effectively.
Primary Activities include:
- Develop and distribute a financial report to the community.
- Promote our on-going “Electronic Offertory” program.
- Work with parish leadership to define and prioritize future needs, and manage our development campaign in support of these objectives.
- Assist the Building Committee with fundraising, which ties our Master Plan priorities to our ongoing campaigns.
- Continuously improve the collection counting process and rotate team membership periodically.