Collecting donations from June 13 – 21.
Many of you have in the past provided wonderful donations to fill gift bags for the residents at Grovecrest Supportive Care in Pontiac. In an effort to brighten their smiles, we’re asking for donations to be dropped off at SJF by Monday, June 22, 2020. Toward that end, we’d appreciate your efforts to secure and donate the following items:
- Word Search Puzzle Books
- Adult Coloring Books
- 8, 10 or 12-pack Colored Pencils or Markers
- Snack-size Bags of chips, crunchies, nuts, popcorn
- Fresh Fruit (bananas, apples, oranges) delivered on or near June 21
- Mini Cans/Cartons (7 – 8oz) Pop or Juice
- Small bottles of Water (8 – 12 oz.)
- Kleenex (Upright Boxes or Personal-size Pkgs.)
An additional need is for written notes of hope and encouragement to these residents also, as well as a need for some younger people to decorate the provided white gift bags with cheery pics and messages. There are currently about 44 residents.
Please access here to let us know what you are donating: SignUp Genius Link. Feel free to contact Sue Buratto at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to obtain some white gift bags.
– Outreach Ministry